Athletes, coaches, officials and volunteers involved in organized water ski/wakeboard activities receive the following:
- 3rd Party Liability insurance
- Eligibility for Tow Boat insurance program
- Eligibility to participate in all WSWM/WSWC events
- Eligible to participate in WSWC/WSWM officials and coaching programs.
- Water Ski and Wakeboard Canada affiliation
- Newsletters from WSWC and WSWM
- WSWC Merchandise Discounts
- Continued lobbying of government legislation relating to waterways.
Regular Membership - $35.00
Regular Membership offers an individual Water Ski and Wakeboard Canada affiliation, provides liability insurance, access to the Tow Boat insurance program, eligibility to enter Water Ski Canada/Manitoba sanctioned tournaments, plus Water Ski - Wakeboard Manitoba promotional items and information.
Family Membership - $75.00
Family Membership entitles family members (including husband, wife and children under 18 years of age) to the same privileges as Regular Membership.
wswm Members have access to...
If you are interested in getting out on the water and having a blast with friends or reigniting your passion for the sport, our walk-up program is perfect for the recreational skier or wake boarder.
RIP N' RIDE
For young children and beginners who are excited to receive their first on water lessons, our Rip n' Ride program perfectly facilitates the growth and enjoyment of water skiing and wake boarding.
If you are interested in receiving individual or group coaching our training program can help advance your skiing or wake boarding to the next level.
Interested in helping out at our local events? Check our calendar to see what upcoming events may interest you and send us an email. We would loved to get you involved!